1. Whistle 3
2. PETKIT ‘GO’
- Tracks walking distance, walking time, walking routes and drop a pin to share your location with friends and family
- Handle Vibration, once paired with your IOS or Android device the handle vibrates when receiving incoming calls and vibrates once you’ve reached your walking time
- Dual banded side handle LED lights controlled by your smart phone. Set strobe intervals and even the time you’d like the lights to turn on the leash handle
- Features an additional powerful LED light that turns on at the press of a button. The device is also re-chargeable via USB, no batteries necessary
- Leash buckles right into the device, the included leash that clips into the handle is shockproof and can withstand over 1 full ton of pressure. Available in Multiple Colors
Reviews: PLAY.GOOGLE.COM (3.5/5)
3. LINK AKC Smart Dog Collar
4. Poof Bean Pet Activity Tracker
- Healthier and Happier: Monitor pet’s activity to ensure a healthy and active lifestyle. Features Poof community news feed and pet lost alert.
- Small and Lightweight: At only 0.12 oz and extremely compact measures at 1 inch length similar to a large sized pill.
- Long Battery Life and Durable: Runs on rechargeable battery that last up to 60 days and waterproof of up to 1 meters for 30 minutes.
- Easy to Use: Free downloadable app with easy command and simple navigation. Available for both iOS and Android.
- Includes a Bean tracker, USB charging cord, tag ring, rubber holster, and user manual.
5. Tractive GPS Pet Tracker
- Lightweighted & waterproof, also works for kids, people, cars, suitcases, etc…
- Smallest GPS tracking device with an integrated SIM-card
- Live positioning for dogs, cats, horses and other animals
- Reliable real-time location tracking, requires T-Mobile coverage
- Monthly service fee starting at $5